lördag, augusti 25, 2007

Radio Nowhere på Youtube!

RADIO NOWHERE
I was trying to find my way home

But all I heard was a drone

Bouncing off a satellite

Crushing the last long American night

This is radio nowhere

Is there anybody alive out there?

This is radio nowhere

Is there anybody alive out there?

I was spinning 'round a dead dial

Just another lost number in a file

Dancin' down a dark hole

Just a-searching for a world with some soul

This is radio nowhere

Is there anybody alive out there?

This is radio nowhere

Is there anybody alive out there?

Is there anybody alive out there?

I just want to hear some rhythm

I just want to hear some rhythm

I just want to hear some rhythm

I just want to hear some rhythm

I want a thousand guitars

I want a pounding drums

I want a million different voices

Speaking in tongues

This is radio nowhere

Is there anybody alive out there?

This is radio nowhere

Is there anybody alive out there?

Is there anybody alive out there?

[Instrumental]

I was driving through the misty rain

Yeah searching for a mystery train

Bopping through the wild blue

Trying to make a connection with you

This is radio nowhere

Is there anybody alive out there?

This is radio nowhere

Is there anybody alive out there?

Is there anybody alive out there?

I just want to hear some rhythm

I just want to hear some rhythm

I just want to hear your rhythm

I just want to hear your rhythm

I just want to hear your rhythm

I just want to hear your rhythm

I just want to hear your rhythm

I just want to hear your rhythm

Inga kommentarer: